The Trust encourages applications for the newly established Business Services Specialist role. This role involves compliance, analysis and has executive reporting exposure
- Varied role where you will establish policies, systems and processes for successful grant service provision including the management of a grant distribution committee
- A successful information management and database practitioner, you will also be keen to manage and further develop programme applications, business standards and services
- Analysing imperative data to inform strategy, and reporting to Executive Management is essential
This is a unique and vital role in the organisation that requires an individual with many talents to manage a broad range of responsibilities.
Join a supportive and friendly team in an Iwi Authority environment that truly values their staff.
– In a broad sense, you will be responsible for:
– Engaging with the Trust beneficiaries, personnel, Trustees, and external stakeholders
– Set up grant administration, manage our iwi register, analyse critical data, and provide accurate reporting
– Track administrative compliance to ensure quality and accuracy meet legal obligations
– Analyse data to manage potential risk to the business and track financial spend associated with allocated budgets
Proven experience using Filemaker pro database applications, and policy development is essential for this role, along with knowledge of tikanga, te reo, excellent organisational, analytical and multi-tasking ability. You will be meticulous by nature, fast and efficient with excellent people skills. You will impress with your professionalism, resilience and energetic approach.
The office is fast paced, hard working and asserts a positive, success driven team culture.
If you are looking for a new challenge where you can utilise your diverse skills, please submit your application, in strict confidence. For further information please:
Corporate Service Manager
Applications close: Tuesday 26th
August 2014 no later than 4.00pm
Business Services Specialist JD
Business Services Specialist Application Form