Scholarships and grants will include;
NEW GRANTS being introduced for 2021
- Tertiary study
- Wananga/or initiatives that have a reo or cultural focus
- Bi-lingual Holiday programmes
- Hei Marae Insurance
- Driving licenses for YR 12 and 13 students (learner and restricted)
If you wish to involved in the development of criteria for the NEW GRANTS please contact Te Arangi direct before 30th October 2020. We would welcome a team of five to work with us on this kaupapa.
Other grants to be established in the future
- School uniforms and stationary for tamariki graduating from Kohanaga Reo and enrolled in a kura reo primary school
- Extra tuition support (Kip McGrath) to assist students studying NCEA
- Discretionary Grant – Manoeka Rd community revitalisation initiatives
- Koeke Grant (those who are superannuants)
Criteria for the grants and scholarships will be notified by November following the review. We will advise by Facebook, Website, and Trust hui with whanau.
If you have any questions about grants you should call Te Arangi direct on 07 573 5314. We prefer that you receive the right information directly from the Trust.]]>