EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – DIRECTORSHIP
TE KAPU O WAITAHA
LIMITED COMPANY PARTNERHIP
Te Kapu O Waitaha is the Post Treaty Settlement Governance Entity, and manages its’ assets to provide benefit to the Trusts’ registered Waitaha beneficiaries. Since the Trusts’ establishment in 2013. In 2014, it also set up Waitaha Charitable Trust as the subsidiary responsible for the distribution of charitable grants, primarily the Hakaraia Scholarship Education grant.
The Board now seeks to establish a further Limited Partnership company which will become the subsidiary to grow the wealth of the Trust. The goal is to promote the company’s commercial investment activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth and increased wealth for the benefit of our people
The Limited Partnership Company will form 3 Directorships to be appointed by the Board. In accordance with the Trusts’ constitution. Those appointments will be representative of;
- 1 existing Board member
- 1 member of Waitaha descent
- 1 member
The Board invites expression of interest from those who are an experienced Trustee and or Director to add value to our growth activities by identifying new opportunities and managing asset and investment efforts.
The ideal candidate will have proven capabilities in wealth growth strategies, revenue KPI and investment targets.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to Trust goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities
- Understand the requirements of Te Kapu O Waitaha to ensure company and Trust strategies are aligned
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Collaborate with and coordinate Te Kapu O Waitaha management
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitor performance of commercial investment activities using key metrics and prepare reports for Te Kapu O Waitaha
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
- Proven experience as a Director or other relevant role
- Proven experience in asset property and investment ventures
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mind-set
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Experience in business administration, finance or relevant field is a plus
Expressions of Interest must be received by the Board Secretary no later than Friday 11th August 2017, at 12.00 noon.
Applicants must provide a Profile, and or Bio. to;
The Board Secretary
Te Puke 3154
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated with confidentiality.