This week Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced the country would have a staggered approach to transition to Alert level 2. She outlined six “golden rules” which Kiwis should follow to help stop the spread of the virus.
• Keep your distance from other people when you are out in public, including on transport
• If you’re sick, stay home. Don’t go to work or school. Don’t socialise
• If you have symptoms of cold or flu call your doctor or Healthline immediately and get tested
• Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Do it properly
• Don’t get together socially or mix and mingle with more than 10 people at once
• Keep a record of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen
You can find more details about Alert Level 2 https://covid19.govt.nz/alert-system/alert-level-2/